Argyll Scott is working with a leading securities and highest market shares companies. With the business expanding and evolving, they are looking for a Thai candidate who thrives challenges in delivery leading software tester.
- Hybrid work condition with office located in the middle of the city!
- Attractive numeration package
- Appium, Selenium & Robot Framework
- Proven ability of working, building and managed QA team in agile (Scrum and/or Kanban) environments.
- Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort including automation testing for any given engagement.
- Work with business analysts or customers for requirements definition and manage both internal and external vendors to transforming these requirements into quality gates and test cases.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers including applied Agile testing, TDD, ATDD, BDD.
- Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology, Computer science, Computer Engineering, or another technical related field
- Experience 8 years of testing experience and at least 2 years in Automation testing (Appium, Selenium or Robot Framework)
- Experience working in Continuous integration platforms (Jenkins) in conjunction with automated artifact deployment and testing.
- Experience developing API automated testing solutions using UFT, Selenium, JUnit, Soap UI, TestNG, and JMeter.
- Experience using Continuous integration platforms (Jenkins) in conjunction with automated artifact deployment and testing.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.