* Create re-useable components and place them into a curated repository Storybook/Git/NPM for other developers to create their digital applications
* Integrate the best practice of the digital development (mobile and web) into automation tools as part of the SDLC2.0 (Agile adapted) practice with DevOps, Automated Testing.
* Provide technical leadership to senior technical leads and vendor leads to ensure best practices are adhered to for maximum reuse across the group
* Set an example of what "good" looks like and lead from the front
* Work closely with UX designers and co-create solutions that are easy to implement, scalable, yet engaging for our customers.
* Create and manage a governance best practice to maintain the quality and security of code across all the local BUs.
* Create and update coding guidelines for local BUs as a part of our DLS (Design Language System).
* Measure, collaborate and lift capability near shore capabilities in and vendor development teams to ensure that components/screens produce are readily consumable in implementation.
* Work closely with offsite teams to ensure that implementation of the components/screens will produce desired UI solutions.
* Work closely with security and DevOps teams to ensure the delivery of secure and stable applications.
* Work within the existing framework but always suggest improvements in how we work, and choice of platforms/technologies.
* Stay informed and in tune with the latest methodologies, best practices, trends in the web/ app development.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with Mobile.
- Skills in ReactNative, Koitlin, ReactJS, VueJS, Java Script, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, JQuery integration coding.
- Knowledge and awareness emerging technologies such as flutter and protbuff
- Ability to provide technical insight and advice to development teams
- Familiar with GIT flow and other SCM systems
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch between different projects, and manage your own time well.
- Able to think strategically and develop scalable solutions.
- Good attention to UI/interaction/animation details.
- Good understanding in web/mobile UI design principles and an ability to squarely discuss UI issues with UX designers.
- Able to look at issues from customer and business perspectives in addition to technology perspective.
- Experience collaborating with designers within a customer-centric design process and a passion for building amazing user-facing products.
- Experience managing/partnering with other engineers, including offsite teams, in launching products at large scale.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.