RECEPTIONIST ROLE AVAILABLE!! (4 months FTC with the possibility to go permanent)
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to be in an extremely rewarding industry?
Do you want to be the face of our business?
Look no further, Hydrogen Group are looking for a driven, approachable and dependent individual to be the face of our business as a receptionist!
Receptionist / Administrator - London (Temp - Perm, initially 4 months)
(FULL TRAINING PROVIDED)
Not afraid to fall over or jump higher, nor afraid to dream BIG, we believe in people and teams - and their ability to achieve great things. We exist to empower people to fulfil their potential; we build teams, we power businesses, and we help them all to change the world.
Hydrogen Group are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, you will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation, a great client base and who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and utilising the best and newest technology available.
Your responsibilities as a Receptionist / Administrator will include:
- First point of contact for anyone entering the London office, acting for the face of the company
- Administration support to the Office Manager, additionally supporting the Team Assistant and Executive Assistant when required
- General reception duties to the company & it's tenants within the building
- Exposure to assist the Office Manager, Team Assistant and EA, gaining insight into the running of a global company
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate person / office and offer them refreshments whilst they are waiting
- Dealing with meeting room bookings, setting up VCs and any other IT facilities- confident in all admin related tasks
- Sort mail and scan to relevant people, arrange couriers and plan travel / accommodation arrangements
- Owner of ordering all company stationery (pens, diaries, folders ect) and catering products (tea, coffee, milk, cereal etc). Ensuring stock is always maintained
- Managing admin support inbox, reception and info inbox.
- Ordering vouchers for incentives and candidate referrals
- Manage all business support expenses and ensure all relevant receipts and invoices are provided when requested
- Organise equipment for new starters in our London and Edinburgh offices
- Owner of coordinating global company travel bookings
- Create access control reports for tenants in the building
Why you should join Hydrogen Group to kickstart your career as a Receptionist / Administrator
- Subsidised gym memberships.
- Operations bonus scheme.
- Free eye tests.
- First time buyers' loan & free mortgage advice.
- Incentives such as 'All Stars' vouchers and Quarterly lunches.
- Access to "Lifeworks" - a 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support line.
- Excellent career pathways to ensure you're the master of your career with clear indications on how to get promoted.
- Annual incentive trips & rewards run throughout the year- destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza and Cancun. We constantly want to reward our employee's hard work.
If you're interested in a career as a Receptionist / Administrator, apply now!