Our global client is looking for a highly ambitious Talent Acquisition professional to join their regional in-house recruitment team based in Singapore.
As an integral part of the people & development team, this role assists in working end to end to define the recruitment strategy for the region, partner with the business leaders to identify and introduce key talent into the business, fill any open vacancies and proactively source and pipeline future talent.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop a successful career and join a supportive, high performing team that prides itself on having a great culture and a fun work environment.
* Identify target candidate markets, appropriate sourcing strategies and research methodologies to actively build talent pipelines
* Build relationships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and HR teams.
* Understand client's requirements, advise, and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
* Manage advertisement campaigns, referrals and conduct behavioural interviews, reference checks and other relevant offer process.
* Where necessary, cover the TA Team Assistant duties in their absence
Skills & Experience:
* End-to-end recruitment background with a strong emphasis on candidate development
* Prior experience in internal recruitment within fast paced technology or consumer driven business would be beneficial
* Adept at refining systems and processes to optimize performance and productivity
* Solid knowledge of current TA market insights, trends, and technology
Competencies / Personal Attributes
* Enthusiastic, determined and resilient, and be capable of showing imaginative thinking
* Accountable and takes ownership of outcomes
* Reliable and punctual
* High attention to detail and the ability and desire to adhere to protocols and process
* Pro-active, solutions orientated and happy to work as part of a supported team
* Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to best effect
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347