A global luxury brand client is looking for a Regional Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing, to join its regional hub in Singapore.
As the Regional Assistant Manager for Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the growth of the Brand across designated markets. Your expertise in paid digital strategies will be critical in strengthening brand awareness, expanding categories, and growing the eCommerce business.
- Plan and maintain a comprehensive digital marketing calendar that aligns with the overall marketing and communication strategy.
- Create effective campaign briefs for seasonal campaigns, in collaboration with external agencies, to maximize return on investment.
- Analyse campaign performance to optimize results, gain insights for future campaigns, and set key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Continuously pursue innovation to identify and leverage new digital and social media channels.
- Develop and implement digital action plans that effectively engage target audiences,
- Experienced in digital marketing for luxury brands, and with good understanding of South-east Asia and Pacific Oceania
- Proven track record in driving e-commerce performance campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive attitude and dedication to project completion.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to work effectively under pressure and within cross-functional teams
- Between S$60,000 and S$78,000 annual base + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421