As the Regional Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies that align with our business objectives. You will be the driving force behind our business development efforts, and you will work closely with our executive team to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Develop and implement growth strategies that drive revenue and profitability for the company
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations to expand the company's reach and market share
- Work in partnership with sales team to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics that align with the company's growth objectives
- Lead the development and execution of marketing and communication strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and partners to drive business growth
- Develop and manage a team of business development professionals to achieve company goals
- Utilize data science and analytics to identify growth opportunities and link them to revenue growth
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and financial models to ensure the profitability and sustainability of regional operations.
- Provide regular reports on growth performance and business development activities to senior management and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in strategy management and business development with strong understanding of B2B business particular in APAC region.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing teams.
- Experience working with data science and analytics to drive growth and revenue.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- Experience working in a multinational corporation preferred.
- THAI National with Fluent in English and Thai.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you are a proactive and results-driven leader with a passion for driving growth and business development, we would love to hear from you and encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.