A global luxury fashion maison is looking for a Regional Clientelling & CRM Manager to join its Singapore office.
The Regional Clientelling & CRM Manager will create, implement, and analyse the Maison's clientelling programmes, to creating a niche and strong differentiated client experience.
The position will report to the regional country manager.
- Champion clientelling behaviours and ways of working to drive a client-centric mindset - trusted and lasting relationship building, head-to-toe styling, working by appointment, amongst others
- Create and lead local clientelling actions to promote best-in-class CRM practices that drive sales, deliver excellent brand experience, and promote client retention and growth
- Define client treatment program within the region, sourcing and producing VIP experiences and gifts, managing orders and allocations
- Develop client experience enhancements in-boutique, including hospitality menus, services, and special celebrations
- Oversee roll-out, adoption and training of internal clientelling applications and global strategies across all boutiques in the region
- Partner closely with stakeholders from Retail, Training, E-commerce, Merchandising, Marketing Communications, across local, regional and global levels
- Experienced in luxury retail clientelling - understood and has finesse in bringing about luxury client experience, working with client data, and analysing KPIs
- Comes with a good network of luxury/private clients relationships
- Driven, energetic and independent
- Between S$78,000 and S$108,000 annual fixed base, plus variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421