We are partnering with a global high end luxury company within the FMCG industry. Our client is a renowned brand with a great reputation and track record for career progression - Seeking an experienced and agile Regional Demand Planner to join its regional office in Singapore.
* To collaborate with Sales & Marketing to develop rolling 12- 18 month sales forecast at SKU level.
* To drive the forecasting process using the forecasting system and techniques to enhance forecast accuracy.
* To ensure product availability to support sales plan and optimize inventory to minimize obsolescence.
* To lead the monthly demand review meeting and collaborate with commercial team to obtain a consensus sales forecast output and support the CBP process.
* Timely replenishment planning for trading goods to ensure shipment adherence from the respective suppliers.
* To manage the inbound delivery to ensure timely good receipts by 3PL.
* Support Finance on monthly invoice reconciliation for all goods receipts in SAP.
* Weekly Supply Review with key suppliers on the inbound shipment performance and disposition on the damaged stocks.
* Constantly review and recommend update of the key planning parameter such as stock coverage profile by brands and SKUs, ABC classification and shipment lead time.
* Material Master Data Maintenance and Creation in SAP.
* To prepare monthly KPI deck for the assigned business.
* To prepare the monthly inventory deck on Excess & Potential Out of Stock highlight to the business.
* Weekly stock planning with 3PL on stock movement from under bonded to duty paid.
* Tertiary education in Business, Supply Chain, Logistic Management or equivalent.
* At least 3 years of working experience with focus on Demand & Supply planning, Sales and Operation Planning, and Inventory Management.
* Prior experience of working across regions and matrix organizations
* Strong stakeholders' management, with the confidence to lead/participate in cross functional discussions and decision-making.
* Strong analytical skills and proficient in Power BI, MS Excel.
*Singaporeans & PRs only.*
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R2199909
EA Licence No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.