Job Description :
- To deploy Group guidelines and methodology on Internal Control in the Cluster
- Execute testing & Field Internal Control in terms of time and quality required by the Guidelines
- Be the Key person of the communication between Regional and local
- Ensure controls enforced are efficient to secure the reliability of financials. When there are changes in the Group Referential or new risks locally identified
- Knowledge & expertise retention on Controls, Processes & tools
- Networking, Benchmarking & Good practices exchange inside and outside the Cluster.
- Follow-up recommendations of Audits & Action plan on deficiencies
- Supervised and coaching team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Internal control, Operational Risk, Internal audit, or any related field.
- High Dynamics with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of business and operational processes
- Knowledge of gap analysis and Process Improvement for operational processes
- Knowledge of audit tools and techniques and risk assessment
- Ethics and Fraud Awareness
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.