One of the world's leading FMCG company, they are providing of healthy food products and . They are looking for a Regional Media and Digital Lead to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing long-term media & digital marketing strategies to deliver growth and company objectives.
· Lead and develop media and digital strategies, executional guidelines across media channels and media planning
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
· Coordination and execution of the digital elements of the media plan, working with media agencies
· Budget planning and recommending for all brands in online media suitable for specific campaign matching with target audiences and company objective
· Identify, analyze, and report on program performance and customer trends/patterns and leverage data to optimize CRM programs
· Master's degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
· At least 8 years of experience in digital marketing, E-commerce, preferably from a FMCG business or Digital agency
· Expert proficiency in media operations, marketing and creating brand experiences in a digital world (i.e., digital media, data, social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line)
· Savvy, knowledgeable, and passionate about social media platforms, digital marketing and best practices, including experience running media marketing campaigns, creative & content and communication
· Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
· Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.