We are looking for candidate who is responsible for developing and strengthening the media management strategy in regional scope. The successful incumbent will work with country functional teams (digital, country marketing teams) to develop innovative approaches to digital marketing and customer engagement strategy.
- Media Management - Strengthen and streamline media management strategy for the region, by leading media planning, spending, performance review and improvement
- Defining media performance KPI, regularly tracking it, and evaluating it throughout BU's media planning and spending
- Accessing with both sides of BU and Media agency, and working with IT team to define and develop media performance dashboard
- Define the role of Paid Media vs. Owned Media and make sure that paid-side and owned-side play their expected role successfully
- Bring new & innovative approaches to our digital marketing & customer engagement strategy
- Identify regional and local marketing needs and design adequate support programs
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in MBA, Statistic & Data Analytic, Marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Media Planning & Management, Marketing Communications and branding communication.
- Able to review overall/big picture scale to clarify any decisions or choices effected the long-term viability and the overall.
- Commercially minded - with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skill both Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.