A global leading luxury fashion and accessories brand is looking for an experienced Merchandise and Business Sales Planning Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising and Head of Finance, you will lead a team to develop regional sales plans through retail sales budgeting and forecasting, merchandise planning and open-to-buy (OTB) planning.
- Drive all-encompassing budgeting, sales planning, and merchandising plan activities (from top line to product category levels, from country to store levels, across inventory actual and budgeted receipts)
- Develop revenue forecast and budget and Open-To-Buy (OTB) budget to be used in the development of seasonal merchandising strategy
- Present findings and opportunities through the routine weekly and monthly sales and merchandise reports analysis and KPIs dashboard
- Develop simulation templates for business plannin
- 6+ years of sales planning, merchandise planning and OTB planning for regional business
- Ideally experienced in planning for product categories with seasonality
- Eloquent and proficient in senior stakeholders engagement across local, regional and global levels
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421