Fast-growing FMCG seeking a Regional Payroll Manager APAC, you will play a pivotal role in driving APAC payroll efforts. This is an individual contributor role, where you will lead the APAC region. It is a hands-on role, and you will also have valuable input on a strategic level.
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of APAC payroll by working closely with payroll vendors in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy
- Partner with external vendors to ensure payroll deliverables are compliant, accurate, and on time
- Prepare payroll accrual and monthly payroll reconciliations reports
- Be the main point of contact for day-to-day payroll operations, employee payroll-related issues, and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as issues relating to local authorities
- Be responsible for the management of data and documents
- Work closely with Legal, Finance, Accounting, HR teams, and the payroll vendors on any payroll-related reporting
- Compile statistics and reports on a regular basis, ad hoc requests as well as Year-end reporting
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws and country-specific Labor laws, company policies, and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives in support of the organization's objectives.
- Partner with regional counterparts to ensure alignment across the region
- Minimum 6 + years relevant experience in execution and coordination of payroll within APAC, mainly SEA market and North Asia Market.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements related to salaries, taxes, govt benefits, and other payroll-related matters required
- Experience in dealing with external payroll vendors and Business Partners
- Well-organized and meticulous
- Possesses excellent communication skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770