We are looking for an experienced Regional Regulatory Affairs Director to lead our regulatory affairs efforts in the specified region. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that our products comply with regional and international regulatory requirements, and that we can continue to bring our high-quality products to the market effectively. The ideal candidate will have more than 12 years of regulatory affairs experience, with a deep understanding of the FMCG or Pharma industry.
- Regulatory Strategy: Develop and implement regional regulatory strategies that align with our business objectives, considering market-specific regulations.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all applicable regional and international regulations, standards, and requirements.
- Product Registrations: Oversee the registration and approval process for all new and existing products within the region.
- Market Knowledge: Stay updated on changes in the regulatory environment, anticipate potential issues, and provide recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate regulatory considerations into product development, labeling, and marketing activities.
- Government Relations: Establish and maintain relationships with relevant government agencies and industry associations.
- Quality Assurance: Work closely with quality assurance teams to ensure product quality and safety standards are met.
- Regulatory Reporting: Prepare and submit necessary reports and documents to regulatory authorities.
- Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a team of regulatory professionals to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Regulatory Affairs, Life Sciences, or a related discipline. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Minimum of 12 years of hands-on experience in regulatory affairs, with a strong understanding of either the FMCG or Pharma industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regional and international regulatory requirements and processes.
- Proven track record of successfully navigating complex regulatory landscapes.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing regulations and market dynamics.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker, and problem solver.
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.