An iconic and global lifestyle product brand client is looking for a Regional (Senior) Demand Planner to join its regional office in Singapore.
Forming part of the APAC team, you will be responsible for the assigned cluster of countries to deliver high demand planning accuracies, drive robust and optimal inventory management within the channel across the markets.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the individual contributor role is looking for candidates with the strong potential and to grow into the next stage of career development. Naturally, the candidates must be a dynamic team player who can works collaboratively with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake monthly forecasts, demands reviews, and other reporting, with high accuracy and reliability
- Identify and articulate opportunities and risks in demand, sales and inventory
- Track inventory availability levels, months of cover/supply, and excess on-hand inventory; identify inter-countries transfer opportunities to liquidate stocks
- Drive on-time and reliable information on order confirmations and shipping deliveries, and call out gaps to latest forecast based on any supply delays
- Create inventory strategies vis-à-vis Open-to-Buy
- Essential: 4+ years of demand planning experience in consumer and/or retail products (ie FMCG/CPG, beauty, cosmetics, fashion, sports) in direct retail or wholesale channel
- Independent and driven profile with natural collaborative approach
- Good level of commercial accumen and strong data analysis experience
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421