Our client is a multinational insurer with strong presence in the Asia Pacific market. They're looking for a highly skilled, technical, and well versatile individual to join this high performing team. The role will be based in Hong Kong, leading a team of 3 direct reports, supported by talents in the local markets.
- You will lead functions in campaign management, branding, and partnership functions across 5 markets in Asia
- You will manage campaign and media performance management, evaluate effectiveness, and develop strategies across the region
- You will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including creative, media and digital agencies on branding strategies and campaigns design, performance evaluation and enhancement
- You will review financial performance, ROI, risk management and business results against set targets
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 7 years in a leadership role
- Experience in marketing and digital marketing, advertising, creative design, media buying
- Industry background in insurance, financial services, banking or regulated sectors is a must
- Strong analytical and logical thinking
- Competency in financial and risk management
- Proven track record in people management and development
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.