Our Clients: The company is a Top Elevator Company in Thailand with after sales service They are looking for Regional Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in central Bangkok.
- Analyze monthly and annual reporting related to converse proftitability and measure progress against strategic plan, budget, and the latest financial forecast
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecast process by coordinating with technical service managers country level and present to cluster management team
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial performance and analysis on related issue for After Sale Services business unit
- Liaise with regional business support team and country finance team to ensure all financial transections and processes are complied with accounting policy
- Leverage analytical and organizational skills to review financial results from different areas of the business and identify & communicate trends, risks, and opportunities
- Develop financial modeling for long-term business agreement and identify risk and mitigation with business team
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with cost controlling would be an advantage
- Proven track record leading quantitative analysis and building financial models
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a desire to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive and positive attitude who works well within a team and has a with passion to drive operational results
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with SAP
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.