1. Provide business data analytics and sales analytics reports that allow stakeholders and executives team to make informed decisions.
2. Facilitate the regional management leaders to conduct business review and opportunity management that can improve the visibility of sales pipeline.
3. Monitor and report the operational KPI for senior management.
4. Daily maintaining of opportunity management tool(C4C). Manage user demands and system optimization requirements.
5. Build data management platform for regional business.
1. Bachelor's Degree and above in Finance, Statistics and Engineering major.
2. At least 2 years operation or administration working experience. Data analyzing experiences are required. Medical or electronics industry experience will be preferred.
3. Sensitive to data and have strong logical thinking and judgement skills.
4. Advanced skills in Microsoft office tools. Skills in SAP, BI and Tableau will be preferred.
5. Strong English skills, fluent in written and spoken.
6. Fast learner. Strong active learning motivation and high self-management sense.
7. Hard working and practical. Good communication skills and team spirit
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.