Our client who is a leading multinational company in the luxury industry, renowned for its exquisite products and unparalleled customer experience is looking for a Sales administrator to join the commercial team
As a Sales Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our sales department in managing and optimizing sales processes, ensuring seamless customer interactions, and maintaining accurate sales records. Your exceptional organizational skills and commitment to providing top-tier service will contribute to our client company's reputation for excellence in the luxury industry.
- Order Processing: Process sales orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring all details are correct, and products are available for delivery.
- Customer Communication: Communicate with customers to confirm orders, provide updates on order status, and address any inquiries or concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Sales Support: Provide essential administrative support to the sales team, including creating and maintaining sales reports, managing sales databases, and handling sales-related documentation.
- Inventory Management: Monitor product availability and coordinate with relevant teams to ensure stock levels are adequate to fulfill customer orders.
- Returns and Exchanges: Assist customers with returns and exchanges, following company policies and procedures.
- Billing and Invoicing: Generate invoices, track payments, and resolve any billing discrepancies promptly.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that all products meet the company's quality standards before shipping and notify the necessary parties if quality issues arise.
- Sales Analysis and reporting: Collect and analyze sales data to identify trends, assess the performance of different product lines, and contribute to strategic decision-making as well as prepare regular reports, revenue forecasts.
- Inventory Coordination: Collaborate with the inventory and logistics departments to guarantee the availability of products and POSM (Point of Sale Materials) and ensure their punctual delivery.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Maintain and update the CRM system with accurate customer information, interactions, and preferences.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, such as logistics, marketing, and finance, to optimize the overall sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in business, administration, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience in a sales administration or executive assistant/ office management role
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Understanding of luxury products and market dynamics is a plus.
- Native Thai speaker with fluent English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.