Job title: Salesforce Management Director (Retail/wholesales, Salesforce project exp.)
This role has to be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities. This position provides leadership towards staff and directs the sales team and achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company's annual budget. The Director of Sales will establish a plan with strategies to expand the customer base alongside the day-to-day management of the sales team. This position will also contribute to the development of the team through sales training and mentoring them in the field. The individual should be dynamic, self-assured, and confident interacting.
KPI of this role: Sales and profitability, customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1. Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability, includes developing relationships with customers, decision-makers, and key individuals.
2. Evaluate markets and allocate resources in order to meet the business Unit's goals and objectives relative to sales performance and target achievement.
3. Provide overall direction to the sales management team to issue Sales targets and performance as well as Sales training.
4. Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales team.
5. Develop and implement policies and procedures to assure achievement of marketing and selling plan objectives.
6. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
7. Monitor and control field sales expenses and perform strategic long-term relationships with influential on a national basis as well as identify gaps both current and ideals.
8. Implement field sales practices and procedures in order to guide the field sales force to optimum efficiency
9. Supporting the team to effectively close Sales lead and develop new prospects.
10. Conduct one on one reviews with the Sales team to build more effective communication and provide insight into improvement.
1. At least 10 years of experience in Salesforce management experience and 8 years at least in a management level position of Regional Sales manager or product management.
2. Experience for implement the salesforce platform, Salesforce implement projects, Salesforce transformation projects.
3. Knowledge of prospects, customer and market insight within the relevant sectors is a benefit plus (Food service, Food retailer, wholesales, FMCG)
4. Strong in business acumen, skills and experience are to include sales and commercial team leadership and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of sales training, marketing, and market access.
5. Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
6. Proven leadership and ability to motivate subordinates, peers, and people in the organization.
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills
8. This position is open to Thai nationality only.
What's on Offer;
- Great Compensation & benefits
- Growth career with one of the most successful Retail/Wholesales in Asia.
- Challenging role to enhance your working experiences in Retail/Wholesales space.
Apply for this job;
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.