A new and exciting SAP Consultant (12 months extendable contract) for a renown energy company.
- A collaborative team and fostering opportunities for career progression
- Hybrid working / Role is based in Singapore
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
- 1 month completion bonus plus Performance bonus
- S$6,500/ per month base
- Conduct business analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and to define business requirements for SAP implementations
- Work closely with stakeholders to define business processes, requirements, and use cases
- Develop the business case, evaluate and recommend the approach, budget, timeline, resources, vendors and solutions
- Develop and maintain business requirement documents and work with vendors to develop functional specifications and other project-related documents
- Work with vendors to develop and execute test plans to ensure that implementations meet business requirements and quality standards
- Participate in user acceptance testing and ensure that issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with the technical team to ensure that functional requirements are translated into technical requirements and system design and ensure that project requirements are aligned with technical capabilities and constraints
- Lead and manage SAP feasibility study and SAP implementation project when the latter is approved from inception to completion
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, quality, risks, and issues and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the project's success criteria
- Ensure that project scope and requirements are clearly defined and aligned to business objectives, and manage changes to project scope, schedule, and budget
- Plan for deliverables for UAT tests and other quality measures and gates for the systems being implemented.·
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and project-related documents and document lessons learnt and after action reviews
- Ensure that project risks are identified and managed, and that project issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team, ensuring that all team members are working effectively and efficiently
- Relevant working experience, in managing SAP feasibility study and implementation projects and is familiar with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Certification in these areas is a plus: PMP, PRINCE2, CBAP, ITIL
- Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Preferably have experience in delivering plant maintenance systems in Utility companies or likes, or has experience seeing through a business process reengineering program.
- Work effectively in fast-paced environments and manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate will also have practical knowledge of current CMMS and ERP systems, and how these can be cost-effectively designed into business processes.
- Sound project and stakeholder management skills are also essential.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.