Argyll Scott is working with a famous technology and transformation companies. With the business expanding and evolving, they are looking for a candidate who thrives challenges in delivery scrum master and agile method in software development team.
- Open for both Permanent/Contractor
- Attractive numeration package
- Mobilize and manage project team, motivate team members with fluency in Thai & English both written and oral
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies by anchoring an agile mindset, organize and optimize the Scrum process
- Plan, track, report and execute projects by create high-value and high-quality products by establishing continuous improvement cycles and focusing on relevant key performance indicators (KPI) such as velocity and throughput time
- Drive medium or large system integration or software development projects using Agile methodologies
- Support the agile transformation and contribute to the anchoring of an agile mindset in the organisation
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field of study
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent from scrum certification organisations
- Experiences in facilitating agile teams in scaled agile environments (SAFe, Spotify Model or equivalent)
- Delivery experience in software development or system integration projects
- Multiple years of experience in IT projects involving different business units and IT environments (traditional, hybrid or agile approach)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.