We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager in the cyber security.
- Manages projects within the authentication services.The projects can be desktop multi factor authentication or passwordless authentication projects.
- Drive the delivery of the project from ideation, inception to implementation and production.
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management and change control.
- Excellent collaborator with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers overall guidance and direction.
- Provides simple solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Support and guidance to others within the team and across the function as needed
- Work independently with minimal supervision in order to define and implement complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact at all levels of the organization, from senior executives to technical experts
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of project management experience with at least 5 years in banking.
- Project manager certifications (such as PMP) preferred
- Cyber security certifications (such as CISSP and CISM) preferred
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.