Argyll Scott is working with a valuable top banking in Thailand. With the expansion of digitalization areas, they are looking for a skillful candidate with skills of Business Development skills to join the company.
** Only Thai candidate is acceptable for this position**
- Project organization, responsible for main project coordinator and analyze business development.
- Understanding, Analyse and develop user requirements, design it processes, working procedures for new products, service or project initiated, as well as develop UAT scripts.
- Researching and gathering client data, analyze, and create recommendations for individual business groups to arm them with a better understanding of the marketplace and enable them to assess potential business opportunities, increase sales and/or customer satisfaction.
- Develop user requirement specification or working procedures for new product, service or project initiated and synthesizing information.
- Coordinate between stakeholder, users, and development team or third party in new project or service.
- Conduct and develop UAT scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related fields.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in software development business or IT industry.
- Excellent knowledge in software development life cycle both waterfall and agile methodology, Mutual fund and provident fund investment would be benefits.
- Experienced developing IT- user requirements, write test scripts and perform UAT
- Familiar in banking, insurance, Technology, or financial services industry both business and technology aspect.
- Excellent English communication skills and effective cross-team communication.
- Good Analytical, organization and problem-solving skills
- Have background being Software engineer or Software tester would be a big plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.