Our client is a global brand with a focus on building a modern and diverse work environment. Due to exciting projects at both a regional and global level, they are seeking a senior manager with either inhouse or a consulting background to join their established change management group.
The successful candidate will be passionate about helping our client solve complex challenges and supporting the organization through critical transformations. As a member of the regional team, this role will deliver change management, organization development, enablement training, culture, and technology adoption solutions that facilitate the success of transformation goals for the organization at the regional level.
* Partner to drive assessment, planning, execution, and measurement of in region change management plan for the transformations.
* Partner with project team leaders to capture, analyze, validate, and socialize the change impacts resulting from the change.
* Identify and define data-driven and scalable metrics to measure success of change initiatives and inform additional needs. Identify risks and resistance and supporting mitigation strategies to move the organization forward.
* Partner with project team leaders to deploy training for end users.
* Partner with Communications Manager to determine communications needs and execute the plan to address.
* Connect across the aisle and up and down the leadership ladder to ensure alignment and consistency.
* Apply change management tools and frameworks to support improved future-state organizational operation and alignment.
* Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
* Define change plans including adoption and sustainment activities that include communications, training, and continuous improvement in support of transition to future state.
* Between 6 to 10 years' experience of leading change management projects in either an internal or consulting environment+ years
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments.
* Adept at communicating information clearly and concisely to varying audiences.
* Experience with enabling large, complex global change efforts and to drive results through influence, operational tactics, and relationships.
* Analyse information quickly with the ability to get up to speed and add immediate value to new and fast paced environments
* Skilled in problem solving and ability to exercise solid judgement.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347