Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Cloud Solution Architect. This role will responsible for critical architecture, reliability gains, and configuration decisions across large scale multi-region high availability implementations.
- Partner with the sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to drive the adoption of Cloud solutions
- Educate customers on the value proposition of Tencent Cloud, and make recommendations on architecture and integration strategies to optimize for Cloud solutions
- Build trusted advisory relationships with customer Architects, VP engineering, CTO, and CIO to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers and liaise between specialists, product management, engineering, and support
- Working cloesly with customers to understand their business and technical requirements
- Define prioritized implementation plans, ensure that the customer's own engineering and business teams consider all key cloud related critical path actions (such as access controls, private/public network separation, and data replication/recovery zones), and define the necessary functional test and integration requirements
- They will have lead the successful delivery completion of multiple availability zone, cross region, PaaS based implementations, and in the delivery of handover documentation to stakeholder groups throughout each project stage.
- Bachelor or MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data)
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- 5+ years of experience as a cloud architect or equivalent experience in software sales, pre-sales, or customer-facing role
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.