Role: Senior Communication & Corporate Affairs Manager - FMCG
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organization that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organization's mission.
- Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
- Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
- Prepares and distributes direct marketing products.
- Represents the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best possible way.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Establish and manage outsourced research supplier as a partner to ensure the quality throughout the research process
- Take part in negotiation with research supplier to get the best deal by minimizing the cost of research but still gain high-quality result
- Determine an appropriate level of the market, category, and brand measurement data i.e retail audit, customized research study, tracking study, and syndicated study
- Supervise research manager in providing guidance on research framework and appropriate methodology for Marketing and Sales team
- Develop knowledge of best practice tools and methodology for consumer and shopper research
- Give recommendations on different courses of Brand and Category marketing action.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Business Administrative/ Mass Communications / Masters degree preferred.
- At least +8 years of experience in marketing, market intelligence, and media communication & PR
- Management experience preferred.
- Good communication skills in all forms.
- Excellent strategic organization skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to adapt and respond to difficult questions and issues.
- Ability to create, implement, and apply a budget.
What's on Offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in the FMCG field.
Apply for this job;
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your updated CV as MS Word or PDF as well as mentioning your current salary detail with an updated photo
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.