Senior Finance Manager - Strategy, Global Banking - Up to 85k
Our client is a global bank looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their Finance Business partnering team to support their growth across the Global banking business functions.
You will be responsible to:
- Work closely with the business to provide business finance support with regular contact with senior management.
- Work with the businesses to set AOP and Strategic targets and hold the business to account for the actions set out in these plans.
- Prepare and review monthly reporting, forecast cycles and ad hoc requests.
- Provide client profitability analysis for business and finance management on a regular/ad hoc basis
- Support the development and implementation of various improvement initiatives, and drive efficiencies in MI reporting where possible.
- Drive reporting changes to provide more value-added, including the adoption of visualisation tools
- Bachelor degree of Finance/ Business/ Accounting or any related
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the banking industry
- Familiar with Global banking products
- Good operating skills, including use of TM1, Office, Qlik, Phyton etc.
- Strong stakeholder management and advance analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.