Our Client is a global retail with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "Senior HR Manager" who has depth knowledge of Talent Acquisition & HR operations. The qualified candidate must understand business wise with solid analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the human resources department and ensure that it has the resources and capability necessary to deliver the required level of service to managers and employees
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employee-related matters and assist in the resolution of employee issues
- Lead and manage recruitment process and provide advice and recommendations around appointment and promotion decisions
- Manage the company's compensation and benefits, perform job analysis, salary survey and evaluation exercises, and the administration of benefits and perquisites.
- Manage HR systems, administer personnel records in database and ensures that all applicable employment conditions and safety & health issues are complied
- Elevate employee experience and strengthen engagement and employee relation through employee relation programs
- Perform budgeting and tracking and oversee office administration and services
- Performs other functions as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- Minimum 5-7 years overall experience in human resources area is essential.
- Strong influencing, communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with managing conflict situations
- Strong leadership, time management and planning skills
- Ability to work through others to achieve goals
- Strong interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.