A leading insurance company is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to lead their technology business team. The successful candidate will focus on initiative new implementation project for insurance products from both local and regional team. You should be able to provide professional advise in the system and process implementation and design.
- Manage end to end IT related project from initiation to closure
- Manage project team and resource to delivery the assignment on time
- Track the process and identify potential risk in the project
- Ensure that the change management process are complied with the company policy
- Develop relationship with project stakeholder and vendors
- Develop training material and provide training to the users
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in the project management area.
- Strong knowledge and in-depth understanding in the non-insurance business
- Familiar with non-life insurance products and operation knowledge
- Strong project management skills (Both Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience in the implantation project in the insurance industry
- Good English communication skills
- Thai nationality only
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.