Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior SAP Data Migration is urgently required by Global IT Business Company for an initial 10 month rolling contract to be based in Samutprakarn.
- Working with SAP functional and technical consultants analysing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data.
- Designing appropriate data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
- Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations utilising tools such as SAP LSMW or SAP Data Services solutions.
- Preload and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
- Perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support.
- Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
- Extensive experience of data management and migration activities in a SAP environment
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services and SAP LSMW, and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- Implement Data Migration framework as per data migration architecture using SAP Data Services, Information Steward and Microsoft SQL server
- Create Technical Specification documents by utilizing Data migration experience and computer program knowledge which will be used in creation of Data services Jobs.
- Support Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services and SQL tools
- A wide experience across a range of SAP ERP functional areas such as Finance and Manufacturing.
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove correctness and completeness of migration tasks.
- Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration runbooks.
- Good consulting skills are a pre-requisite, with business facing consulting capability.
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Experience in at least 3 End-End SAP Implementation Projects
- 6+ years of hands on experience on SAP Data handling. ETL design and implementation involving extraction and provisioning of data from a variety of legacy systems
- 5+ years of strong expertise in Data Migration including Extraction, Transformation, Cleansing
- 5+ years of experience in functional areas, SAP Logistics (SD, MM) and SAP Financials(FI/CO/PS).
- In-depth understanding of Data Cleansing, Purging, Mapping and Conversion rules, writing extraction and load programs, Data and Rules Adaptation
- Expertise to handle data provisioning and error handling from various sources including MS SQL Server, Oracle, SAP ECC, web services, Files.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.