About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is one of Leading Healthcare business of Thailand. They are now looking for a Senior Security Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
- Monitor, analyze, and correct IT Security incidents.
- Supports service requests related to IT security.
- Ensure that IT security technology works properly to provide protection to IT systems.
- Review CER related to IT security.
- Provide a detailed monthly report on security activities, including highlighting any security incidents, and providing recommendations.
- Conduct risk assessments, penetration testing, and vulnerability analysis to identify and quantify security exposures.
- Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and ongoing communication.
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Create and maintain complete documentation for technology security systems.
- Bachelor : Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Computer or Related
- Minimum 5 Years of work experience in an information systems security role include security policy development, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, compliance testing, and Windows Server security
- Technical Skill ( System / Network knowledge)
- Active and Alert (Proactive and Up-to-date)
- Prefer work experience in big firm or Global Enterprise, expert of mature security compliance (Procedure and Policy)
- Good written English skill.
- Multi-task experience.
- Safety and Security awareness
- RCA / Fact finding / Analyst to solve the problem/Be a leader (Virtual team leader)
- (Preferable)-IT Security Professional Certification (CISSP, CISM, CEH, ISO27001 ISMS, GIAC, CompTIA Security+)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.