Argyll Scott is working with a largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. With the business expanding and evolving, they are looking for a Thai candidate who thrives challenges in delivery software development.
- Well-known restaurants companies in both domestic and global market
- Attractive numeration package
- Develops software solutions; deliberate with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Assists IT Director for Cloud Platform to define the software delivery strategy & methodology; and evolves software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Develop backend APIs and new services to support the digital channels
- Enhance the existing web and mobile applications to support the key business initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Product Owners, QA, & DevOps team to enhance and maintain the system digital platforms
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer science, Computer Engineering or another technical related field
- Experience working with a customer facing website specifically with e-commerce
- Experience with developing APIs for third party platform consumption
- Comfortable working with CI/CD deployment pipelines
- 8-10 Years Strong knowledge and expertise in Software Development, Analysing Information, Software Design, Software Testing, General Programming Skills
- High fluency with AWS environments and containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker)
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.