Our client is a luxury brand and seeking for someone who is come from a retail industry for a Senior Store Planning Officer position.
- Work closely and report to Project Director, responsible effectively planning, execution and construction of luxury stores from inception to completion
- Deal with internal parties and external venders
- Monitor the maintenance works for office, stores and monitor
- Catch up for the vendors payment and contract process according to the company guideline
- Manage the site co-ordination and inspection
- Control the maintaining accurate progress and quality
- Help for the project management for stores, Pop-ups, Pop-ins in APAC
- Monitor the project schedule
- 3-5 years of experience in retail fitting out project management, construction or interior design
- Academic or Certificate in Architecture, Interior design, Civil/Engineering, Construction management
- Well knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office
- Excellent language skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Presentable and fast speed
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.