- Acting as the key commercial business partner and advisor to the Operations Director and their team
- Leading planning and forecasting operational processes providing future-facing data to aid decision making
- Challenging the business to drive sustainable value
- Oversight of actual monthly results and KPIs and commentary
- Providing financial insight and analysis to support strategic decision making
- Supporting decisions on investments and capital allocation, including acquisitions and disposals
- Ensure CAPEX and Admin Expenses are controlled properly.
- Working effectively across the business to research variances and understand trends
- Managing and developing direct reports and maintaining a team culture
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineer (CPA is preferred)
- At least 10 years in SCM financial role with feasibility study background, as well as 7-9 years in management level with international business exposure
- Able to drive and complete assignment with good quality and agreed timeline
- Good command in English both spoken and written English
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.