About the Company
Our client is an international global bank with presence across the globe. With an outstanding reputation on career development and internal training opportunities, we're currently recruiting for an Application Architect/ Technical Architect with prior exposure to the FS industry.
The company is the Regional Headquarters of APAC, and the role will be part of a division of the company providing IT Professional Services to 63 Group companies in the APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery, and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company, there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
About the Job
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Drive a target and consistent application architecture across the enterprise and different platforms in the bank.
- Develop and document architecture specifications that serve as the reference for engineering and execution
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with development teams to implement them.
- Create a platform roadmap to cloud native architecture. Ensure adoption and implementation of roadmap through team work
- Ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
- Create deployment strategies for existing and new services based on business objectives.
- Document and create reusable architecture and design specifications.
- Provide strategic and tactical solutions for technical issues.
- Assist in creating a multi-cloud strategy for designing, developing and deploying applications in a platform agnostic model that can be commonly used across multi cloud platforms
About the Person
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Overall experience of 10 -12 years in software development with at least 3+ years' experience in solution design and architecture
- Deep End-to-End Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack, Front-End technologies, Middleware, Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Warehouses, RESTful APIs
- Experienced in streaming technology including frameworks such as Kafka
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment, spring cloud data, Spring Security, oAuth, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS environment such as Pivotal
- Deep knowledge and experience in Cloud Native/ API / Micro-services, Agile / Dev-Ops, CI / CD technologies and best practices
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability and Availability
- Strong communication skills & ability to engagement senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Excellent problem analysis skills. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on, Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Chinese, English and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.