This position comes with a hybrid working pattern and an attractive package.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support on release and deployment related to database activities
- Control access permission, privilege and security
- Develop SQL script, schema design, code review and SQL query tuning
- Design and implement high availability and disaster recovery features of database server
- Perform data backups and develop data recovery plans
- Monitor database performance, identify problem and system performance tuning of a database server, optimize SQL statement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT-related
- Over 5 years of experience in database admin on PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- At least 1 year of work experience in Database Admin in a Cloud environment like AWS or Huawei Cloud
- Good understanding of database design, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (UNIX, Linux, and Windows servers)
- Proven software development skills in one of the programming languages (e.g., Python, Golang, Java)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.