About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading financial services company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Software Engineer (Mobile/Frontend) to join their team in Bangkok.
- Independently complete basic tasks from start to finish with high quality.
- Collaborate with more experienced engineers when needed.
- Efficiently use available tools with guidance.
- Learn and follow engineering best practices and processes while being able to explain deviation.
- Partner with senior engineers to understand technical concepts.
- Perform basic well-defined tasks independently and seeks guidance when needed from more experienced engineers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working through challenges.
- 2-7 years of experience in software development roles.
- Experience in any mobile development technology e.g., Flutter, Swift, Kotlin.
- Experience in any programming languages e.g., Node.js, Python, Java, Go, C, .NET is a plus.
- Understand basic Infrastructure knowledge e.g., TCP/IP, Network securities, Load balancing, Reverse-proxy etc.
- Experience in Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Technology (AWS, GCP, Azure, or etc.)
- Experience in Container (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) platform is a plus.
- Experience in Deployment and DevOps is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.