Argyll Scott is working with a valuable top banking in Thailand. With the expansion of digitalization areas, they are looking for a skillful candidate with skills of Project Management skills to join the company.
** Only Thai candidate is acceptable for this position**
- Get requirement, Design the suitable solution, testing and deploy, and support applications.
- Responsible for all coding, developing accurate and efficient programs deploy to UIS/SIT and UAT environment.
- Basic software test on the operation of deployed programs and ensure their linkage with other programs.
- Proficient in standard language, coding methods, and able to operations requirements.
- Able to guild and mentoring team, solve accurate problem and complex design and ensure quality work.
- Cooperate with other developers and software engineer team and flexible to work on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- Minimum 8 years in software development including Java - Spring Boot, Kotlin, Swift, NodeJS, Python or other related.
- Professional experienced on Web Application, Mobile Application (IOS, Android), Unix environments, Networking, large-scale software system or other software development.
- Excellent knowledge in software development life cycle both waterfall and agile methodology.
- Understand basic knowledge of SVN, Git, Restful, XML, JSON, Framework, SQLite and OOP Concept.
- Familiar in banking and financial services industry both business and technology aspect.
- Good communication skills for effective cross-team communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.