A new and exciting Solution Architect (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with data centre and infrastructure experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to establish and create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise
* Knowledgeable in core frameworks used
* Strong knowledge of the problem domain that their systems are to provide solutions for
* Excellent organizational, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Intimate knowledge of change management, risk management, setting up and initiating projects.
* Proven experience taking proactive lead and ownership of desired project outcome success.
* Strong work ethic and accountability
- 10-15 years of professional experience
* Minimum of 5+ years of Data Center Migration and IT transformation project experience (assessments, migrations, consolidations, virtualization projects, etc. )
* Must have prior experience managing one or more complex, enterprise-level data center migration or consolidation projects
* A holistic understanding of IT infrastructure inclusive of server, storage, network, database, systems, DR/business recovery and continuity practices, etc.
* Understands application and workload move dispositions (cloud, P2V, V2V, P2P, Lift and Shift) and the methodologies around each
* Proven client engagement and development consulting experience
* Experience presenting technical solutions to non-technical audiences
* Experience working in an agile development environment
* Ability to create and manage budgets
* Familiar with project schedules and dependencies (Microsoft Project)
* Experience in executing change control, quality, risk management and communications throughout the project
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.