About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leader in the private sector of IT and digital solutions in Thailand. They are now looking for a Solutions Engineer / System Engineer (Contact Center Solutions / CRM) to join their team in Bangkok.
- Implement Genesys Customer Engagement solution platform and CRM system.
- Implementation and customize Contact Center system software (Solution development, Requirement analysis, Configuring, Testesting, Operating, Troubleshooting).
- Get requirement, Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Customize Solution. Troubleshoot solution problem.
- Analyze and transform business requirements to technical solution.
- Cooperate with oversea vendor and IT customer for problem resolution
- Create, Review, Update and Deliver project related documents (i.e. technical design document)
- Services Support Troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Contact Center Solution Implementation and development area.
- Good in English reading/writing/speaking skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Genesys Cloud Contact Center Implementation is a plus.
- Understand API integration (REST, SOAP, WebService, HTTP, WebSocket.) and RDMBS Database. Other type of database is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS software services on AWS, GCP, Azure would be advantage
- Quick Learner and self-learner and willing to work as a team and be able to work well independent
- Able to work at client's site in Bangkok
- Background Knowledge of Contact Center products and CRM solution
- Strong in-service mind with good understanding of customer requirements
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.