- Multinational Banking Client
- 12 Month Contract role (Projects lined up for next 3 years), extendable
- Immediate start available and preferred
- Salary can be negotiated
- Unfortunately, this role is unable to be offered to candidates that require an EP / company sponsorship at this time due to the immediate nature of the requirement.
- Data Migration
- Understanding of Data Migration process (ETL - Extraction, Transform, Load) activities to support migration of data from source to target system.
- Keen to learn Talend tool and pick up required skills to enable building ETL process for Data Migration
- Good knowledge of database tables, logical analysis on data processing as well as skills in SQL query design and development
- Use Talend tool to cater for required checks and error reporting etc to safeguard data quality being migrated
- Use Talend tool to build "Masking" rules to enable BAU masking need in environment management processes
- Develop expertise in Talend and become the "go-to" person for Talend too
- Understanding of Integration concept and use of Talend as integration middleware
- Keen to learn Talend tool and pick up required skills to enable building of Integrations via Talend
- Establish fluent usage of Talend as well as knowledge and concept to setup relevant checks such as error monitoring report, schedule frequency etc.
- Ability to follow up with relevant connected systems/applications to sort out landscape and integration technicalities
- 2-3 years of strong hands on experience in Talend integration design, build and delivery.
- Strong technical skills to facilitate Talend integration build among target and source systems, including understanding of application/system integration technology such as APIs, connectors etc.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills on end to end Talend integrations
- Ability to work with infrastructure team to facilitate new connectivity establishment of new source and target systems
- Good to have SuccessFactors integration tool kit knowledge, such as APIs
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R21102435
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.