A global luxury jewellery and timepiece maison is looking for a Regional Store Planning Project Manager experienced in the boutiques' interiors to join its regional office in Singapore.
The Brand is on its defining and revolutionising moments globally and even more so in the South-East Asia region (SEA). The number of projects in SEA (particularly rejuvenation of its existing physical presence) has significantly doubled, and there is a strong ambition in the next 2-3 years.
This role is critical in enabling the global brand experience being expressed and delivered impeccably. Business trips to the SEA markets are required.
- Lead and manage the Store Planning Project lifecycle; drive alignment, critical milestone and deliverables with external stakeholders (consultants, contractors, suppliers, landlords) and internal teams (local, regional and global levels)
- Manage budgets during project lifecycle, and flag & manage risk at lifecycle milestones
- Partner with regional Procurement department for effective and compliant vendor bidding processes
- Explore in-country resources for new materials, prototyping and suppliers in the continual research and development programme
- Travel as required to conduct site visits during lifecycle of the project
- Minimum 5 years of direct experiences in Store Planning Project Management
- Background and/or academic-trained in architecture or interior design is essential
- Effective external and internal stakeholders management experience
- Strong eye for details, and passionate in luxury retail and its evolution
Remuneration budget: between S$96,000 and S$156,000 annual base, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421