Supply Planner (Material Planning)
Successful Candidate needs to have experience in:
- Manufacturing Experience (food and FMCG)
- Managing supply planning activities (Material Planning, day-to-day order management and capacity planning)
Our partner is a leading food global company. They operate in Thailand for long time producing variety range of food products for numerous numbers of customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply planner to implement the operation of supply planning team.
This role is responsible for supply planning team in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
- Manage operations planning in term of material planning and capacity planning
- Manage day-to-day order management
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials and manage inventory accuracy
- Ensure inventory is in the optimum level to achieve the target
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in food and FMCG manufacturing supply planning. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Planning or MRP
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SAP (Must have)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.