- Lead a team of developers to design and develop scalable, reusable, and user-friendly IT solutions to meet business and user needs.
- Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including but not limited to the user interface, middleware, and infrastructure.
- Work with business users to gather and understand requirements, and analyze and define users' problems. Partner with users to evaluate procedures and processes.
- Propose and design technical solutions that address the issues defined and test the applications to validate they are working as expected.
- Plan and execute the deployment of new solutions and drive change and adoption through well-planned communication and user training.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure IT architecture and deployed solutions align with strategic business objectives, deliver operational efficiencies, and enhance user experience.
- Support the IT leader to define and shape the to-be Application Architecture, and ensure its alignment with the business and growth strategies of the Group.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience in managing system analysis and design, software development, and software maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in application support
- A proven track record in using solution architecture practices by defining, driving, and supporting application designs in a multi-business environment is highly desirable
- Extensive experience in building RESTful Microservices on the K8S platform
- Proficiency in Java, React, CSS, JSON, RESTful, GraphQL, Springboot, Jenkin, GitHub, Kafka, and JMS
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management to build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in CRM, POS, ERP, and eCommerce applications
- Business knowledge in the retail industry, eMarketing, and accounting is a plus
- Exceptional planning, coordination, and communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills with strong problem-solving capability
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.