Our client is a leading insurance company which has constantly achieved strong business performance in Thailand. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a "Talent Acquisition Manager/AVP level" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process, enhance on recruitment strategy, and process in the organization. They are looking for a qualified candidate who is dynamic, innovative, and modern with commercial mindset and strong in people-oriented as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Oversee the all of TA activities, EB, Pipeline Management and Sourcing - look after Assurance, Risk Management, and Underwriter portfolio
- Effectively coach with the TA team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding, etc.) by setting clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team
- Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, HRBP's, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
- Develop a thorough knowledge of business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Interview and assess senior candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or any related field
- 7+ years of experience functioning as an HR professional
- Candidates from insurance sector is preferred
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and people management skills
- Dynamic, Versatile, Critical thinking, Positive attitude, and Hands-on with solid stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.