We are looking for a Talent and Organizational Development Manager to join one of our high growth clients in the region. In this role, you will play a key role in shaping our company's future by focusing on designing and creating an entire Talent Roadmap and Framework.
- Implement assessment methodologies to identify high-potential employees and leaders, fostering continuous improvement and growth.
- Lead executive development programs to enhance leadership capabilities and prepare leaders for our fast-growing business environment.
- Develop succession plans to ensure smooth transitions in key leadership roles, promoting internal talent mobility.
- Create and maintain a talent pipeline for critical roles by identifying and nurturing internal and external talent.
- Drive talent management initiatives, including performance management and career development.
- Cultivate a values-driven and inclusive organizational culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and employee engagement.
If you have a passion for talent development, organizational design, and creating a positive workplace culture, we encourage you to apply for this position and be a vital part of my clients success!
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804