Fast-growing Pharmaceutical company seeking an experienced Talent Manager to be part of the growing team. Our client is a fast-paced organization seeking a dynamic professional to manage their Talent function across the region, based in their Singapore office.
Working closely with the HRD and senior stakeholders, our client is seeking an experienced talent manager to design and deliver a talent strategy that will attract and retain quality talent as the business continues to grow.
In this role you will source, attract, and assess the very best talent in the space. You will have a minimum of 5 years prior in-house recruitment or talent management /L&D experience within the consumer or technology industry. Relevant sector experience with an agency or consultancy environment will also be considered.
To be successful in this role you will be familiar with a variety of sourcing channels such as direct advertising, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, referrals, and CRM databases to source candidates. You'll also need to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain a strategy and be organized.
Develop a Talent Management Plan to identify high-potential employees and build succession plans for critical roles. It will design a Learning & Development strategy through the management of identifying, coordinating, and implementing Learning and Development initiatives and programs to coach and develop the skills, knowledge, and capability of a range of employees.
This role offers the opportunity to play an integral role in the company's growth working in partnership with the wider HR group and the wider commercial functions by taking an active role in bringing talent into this dynamic, growing business.
* At least 5 years' work experience in talent management/acquisition a global organization
* Experience of the design and implementation of HR processes that positively that promote and maintain a positive work environment.
* Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and proactively develop strategic and practical solutions to business challenges.
* Able to handle ambiguous situations well and be highly adaptable to work at all levels
* Driven, strategic and solutions-focused
* Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
* Displays excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
* Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770