About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a startups business for the decentralized finance world and beyond . They are now looking for a Tech Lead (Backend Blockchain) to join their team in HCMC. This role, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality products that deliver great user experience across the ecosystem with robustness and security.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to rapidly iterate, experiment, and launch products.
- Create a unified component library for use across all products.
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features.
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly.
- Understand when and how to run UI tests.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 1y+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience
- 2+ years of as front-end or fullstack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum mainnet or L2/sidechain (ideally DeFi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases)
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- High quality and testing standards
- Good documentation practices
- Experience developing and contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and/or digital assets/payments and other token standards like ERC-777/20/721/1155/1400 and existing open source implementations (OpenZeppelin, Universal Token, etc.)
- Knowledge/understanding of cross-chain interoperability techniques (HTLC, bridging)
- Knowledge/understanding of L2 technologies (ZK/optimistic rollups, PoS/PoA sidechains)
- Experience using smart contract auditing techniques (fuzzing, other)
- Deep knowledge/experience understanding of EVM
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.