Our client is now looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to work in function to support brand in FMCG and sales in GT channel to achieve sales target in very active and dynamic market situation. Work under supervision of Senior Trade Marketing Manager and apply analysis of data to develop strategies in marketing site.
Location: Central Bangkok / Hybrid work
Budget: 120K with other benefits
Day to day
- Determine the appropriate SPMS goal for the right channel, which may include distribution standards, coverage targets, merchandising guidelines, share of shelf space, and pricing.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the CSN optimization project as outlined in the GT business plan.
- Take charge of crafting a Quarter Concession Business Development Plan in collaboration with the GT team.
- Create, implement, and update the Concessionaire Joint Scorecard.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to transform concessionaires into professional organizations.
- Ensure all POP materials are implemented in-store with excellence.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the dynamics and trends within the categories managed with implications and recommendations to Sales/ Marketing team and other functions.
- Business Analytical Skill, Vision Development skill, Strategic think skill, Leadership skill, People management skill, Customer and Category Management Development (CCMD),
- Project Management and Business Planning, Initiative and follow thru, Sale Management, Supervisory, Coaching and team work.
- Good planning, Time management, Commitment, Focused, Flexible, Opportunity seeker, Customer Oriented.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen.
- 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Sales from FMCG business.
- Good command of English
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
They are offering a very attractive package as well as a great career opportunity.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion in regards to this position, Please provide me a contact number to reach you on, and would be good if you have current update CV.
please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.